"So much to do. So little time."
"Careful planning = SUCCESS!"
- Arise! Face the day with a smile! And don't forget to wake up Kitty.
- Breakfast. Perhaps a sampling of that marvelous peach butter handmade by my darling Danisha
- Send my 21st Century lady a message: I won't be able to travel to her time tonight. She'll understand.
- Interrogate robbery suspects. Try that new rack today -- the one with the variable tension setting. This should be fun!
- Quasimodo's breakfast and morning lessons. Remind the dear boy of his upcoming French History exam
- In court rest of morning. Dispense justice with an iron hand. Better yet, as she says, use a 'velvet glove'. The impact is just as hard -- make them think I'm showing a little mercy
- Early luncheon meeting with the King. Discuss new, tougher sentences for minor crimes against the Crown. Also, invite His Majesty to lunch next week. My Kitty is preparing a splendid repast.
- Meet with again with Kitty for a little 'afternoon delight'
- Public floggings -- various petty criminals. I'll especially enjoy this one! One of those ruffians trod on my new boots!
- Quasimodo's afternoon lessons. He has an examination today. I'm confident he'll perform splendidly -- He's a bright lad!
- Return to Palace of Justice. Finish paperwork while FLM dispenses some of her timely wisdom. Draft a letter to Professor Wood (Nisha's dad) expressing my gratitude for allowing me to speak at his Demography of Medival France seminar
- Supper with Selina, then, perhaps, a little after-dinner rendevous...
- Write to Jehan. NO more handouts!
- Read some poetry.
- Retire for the night.
What a productive day! I look forward to tomorrow with equal relish. What is this? My transtemporal communicator...How wonderful!
Honey, I was so glad to hear from you, and I understand that you have a busy schedule. But I was wondering...Tomorrow is a halfday and I'm thinking of playing 'hooky'...Why not drop by for lunch? How about Thai chicken? Hot, spicy, guaranteed to blow your...Are you getting hungry? ;-) I'll be home around one.
Well, I think I'll play a little 'hooky' myself. Now, let me surprise her. Press this red button and...
Thus, ends another day in the life of Judge Claude Frollo. Return to Fun Page
Email @ MSNTV
This page generated on