A Cretaceous Opera in Four Acts
Presenting my latest Dinosaur inspired fan fiction. I had this one running in my head since last winter. Now it is finished and ready for your reading pleasure.
With all due respects to Bizet and opera purists, La Carmensauria keeps most of the famous fatal attraction love story intact, with a few liberties here and there. Of course, instead of human singers, we have dinosaurs in the roles. Listed below are the players and all installments. The players names as they appear in the actual opera are in parentheses.
- Carmen: a fiery and seductive iguanodon
- Joey (Don Jose): an up and coming corporal in the Herd's elite Guard
- Captain Zuno (Zuniga): Joey's immediate superior
- Moreau (Morales): another officer in the Guard
- Mica (Micaela): Joey's intended mate
- Kron (Escamillo): We know who this is. :-)
- Merci (Mercedes): A hadrosaur and one of Carmen's friends
- Fraci (Frasquita): Another hadrosaur and friend of Carmen
- Bruton: We know who this is too!
- Eema: DITTO!
- Lulu: iguanodon with whom Carmen gets into a fight
- Lillia (Lillia Pastia): Aged corythosaur. "Owns" pond where Carmen's gang hangs out
Fan Fiction #3 ListEmail @ yahoo or msntv